Thur, Jul 27, 11 am
Stuart City Hall
Rivers Coalition Resolution
- Rivers Coalition Resolution – Supporting House Bill 761 matched to Senate Bill 10
- Click here to Read Rivers Coalition Resolution Supporting Joe Negron’s Plan to Purchase 60,000 Acres So. Of Lake Okeechobee
- Addresses for Contacting Government Officials PDF
View the Rivers Coalition New Ad
- Click here to see “Big Sugar Blocks the Truth” as seen in the Stuart News, July 20, 2016.
Current Action Items
- 2017 Myth/Fact Flyer – PDF
- Rebuttal to Myths Being Circulated in Oppostition to Senator Negron’s Proposal – PDF
- Rebuttals Against Purchasing Land in the Everglades – PDF
Your River Cries for Help Now!
Our mission is to fight for a safe, healthy and ecologically balanced St. Lucie River Estuary and Indian River Lagoon, natural resources that are vital to the economy and quality of life of Martin County and the Treasure Coast.
Once considered the most biologically diverse estuary in all of North America, here you can learn more about the complex issues that surround the degradation of the St. Lucie River Estuary. The environmental crisis we find ourselves facing did not occur overnight. It has spanned over fifty years of extreme over-drainage inland.
Learn how it all began, and what still needs to be done.
The Rivers Coalition Defense Fund is a 501(c)3. FLORIDA REGISTRATION #:85-8013870716C-4. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.